The past month has been an array of different music genres for me, My mood has constantly changed and I’ve dipped in and out of them all. There isn’t a day I would go without listening to music, or having a sing along to a random song that pops into my head. Music helps me drown everything out, It boosts my concentration too!
Spotify is my go-to music streaming app, but I tend to switch between Itunes as well, It really depends on my mood.
I am a bit of a weirdo and I love to organize my playlists into genres, or for different activities throughout the week (Gym, Road Trip, Chillers etc)
So without further ado here is my Monthly favorites for October!
- Crazy – Aerosmith
- New Rules – Dua Lipa
- Boys – Charlie XCX
- Havana – Camila Cabello
- My Sharona – Ramones
- People Are Strange – The Doors
- Burning Down The House – Talking Heads
- Don’t Dream Its Over – Crowded House
- Seven Nation Army – The White Stripes
- Look What You Made Me Do – Taylor Swift
- Strip That Down – Liam Payne
- Bad Liar – Selena Gomez
- James Dean & Audrey Hepburn – Sleeping With Sirens
- Gasoline – Halsey
- Girls Like Girls – Hayley Kiyoko
- One Dance – Drake (Proper Throwback!)
I hope you enjoyed my monthly Playlist for October! Let me know in the comments what you have been loving recently! I hope you pop back over soon!