I’ve never really been the type of person to write down goals/resolutions each year, but I thought since its November (Already?!) and we only have 2 months left of 2017 I thought that it would be a good idea to pop together an end of year goal check-list of some sought.
I have broken it down into 2 stages:
General Life Goals
So let’s get to it!
General Life Goals:
- Hit 1 1/2 Stone Loss – This is really something I have wanted to do for a while, I want to get this off not just because its a huge milestone, but It will help me motivate myself to get more and more off!
- Start pushing myself to hit the gym at least 4 times a week – Since I have started my part-time job on top of my full-time job I have little time over the weekends, I want to push myself to go to the gym after work in the week. A solid Gym schedule will help towards the weight loss.
- Go on a Mini-break. I love traveling, and since Brad & I haven’t been on holiday this year before 2018 I want to go on a mini holiday, even if it’s just for a couple days somewhere different, I really want to travel to Edinburgh or travel over to Berlin.
- De-Clutter my Wardrobes – I want to revamp my wardrobe as more weight drops off. By December I want to have LOADS of room for shopping in the January Sales!
- House Saving – I want to push myself to save more, Brad & I are saving to move out and purchase our first home (exciting!) I want to work harder to be able to save more.
- Hit 100 Followers – I know this is a long shot BUT if I was to hit that amount of followers by the end of the year I would be amazed!
- Planning More – Not much of an explanation needed for this one, I want to make sure I have a great schedule that I can pre-write posts ready to be published if I’m having a mad week, this will also keep me motivated to carry on blogging.
- Post More On Social Media – I want to get better (a lot better) at posting on my Twitter & Instagram, to engage with more readers and also bloggers alike!
- Collaborate with a Blogger! I would like to collab with another blogger on a post/subject we both enjoy – Lifestyle!
I hope you enjoyed my end of year goals for 2017 I hope you pop back over soon!