So today’s post is a bit of a strange and exciting one! and being honest with you I’ve been sat staring at my laptop for the past 10 mins thinking about how to start this…
When I first started this blog I didn’t think anyone other than my mum (no.1 Fan) would read my little blog, and all the likes and followers really do mean a lot!
I’ve popped below the RULES link for the award https://versatilebloggeraward.wordpress.com/vba-rules/
About the Versatile Blogger Award
Bloggers nominate other bloggers who they believe deserve recognition for their high-quality standard of writing, the uniqueness of content, passion, and love displayed throughout the site.
If you are nominated, You’ve been awarded the Versatile Blogger Award.
There are some simple rules when being nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award.
- You should post about the nomination and thank the fellow blogger who nominated you.
- You must nominate 15 other bloggers you follow that inspire you.
- You must use one of the approved pictures for your featured image on your post.
- You are advised to include 7 facts about yourself.
My 15 nominees for The Versatile Blogger Award are:
- Beth @ Lifewithbee.com
- Jess @ jessicazebulun.wordpress.com
- Autumn @ https://anywherewithautumn.com/
- Poppy @ http://poppyd.com/
- Melissa @ https://allthingsprettycom.wordpress.com/
- Lindsey @ http://thepleatedpoppy.com/
- Celina @ https://discoveringc.com/
- Karen @ https://excusethishonesty.com/
- Amy @ https://thelifeofamyn.wordpress.com/
- Evie @ https://aspoonfulofevie.wordpress.com/
- Elle @ https://theroadtoelle.com/
The Versatile Blogger says;
“Honor those bloggers who bring something special to your life whether every day or only now and then.”
7 Facts About Me
- I’m Boring – I know that sounds really weird but, I much prefer staying in on the weekends watching crap tv & films and chilling out, then going out and wasting money, there’s nothing more I enjoy than cuddling Binks on the sofa watching tv or catching up with youtube!
- I’m Shy – I know my closest friends and family currently reading this would laugh at me and tell you it’s all Lies, but really…I’m kinda shy, Hence why I enjoy nothing more than chilling on the sofa, new people and socializing really doesn’t help the situation.
- Shite Memory – This one speaks for itself! I have a brain like a bloody sieve! I think the reason why I love staying organized and planning so much is that I’m bloody useless if else!
- Dream Job – My Dream job I’ve always had since I was younger is to be a primary school teacher.
- Foodie – I am such a massive foodie….One of the reasons why I am doing slimming world is to try and cut down on that habit!
So…those are 7 little facts about myself, you can find out more on my post 20 THINGS ABOUT ME which is live on my little blog right now!
I hope you enjoyed reading my post on the versatile blogger awards. I hope you pop back over soon!