This is pretty mental but I have been nominated for another award! Firstly, I NEVER thought people would read my blog let alone nominate it for these amazing awards, so ya gal is pretty stoked about this not going to lie.
I just want to say thank you to Shannon for nominating me, gurrrrllll you are simply amazing! I love your blog, and your courage to post about your life, I genuinely look up to you and your confidence to speak up.
So this whole ‘MYSTERY BLOGGER AWARD’ is brilliant, the creator Okoto Enigma came up with the idea and you can check out the history of the award on her blog!
WHAT IS MYSTERY BLOGGER AWARD?
“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.
– Okoto Enigma
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share a link to your best post(s)
- Beth @ Life With Bee
- Autumn @ https://anywherewithautumn.com/
- Melissa @ https://allthingsprettycom.wordpress.com/
- Lindsey @ http://thepleatedpoppy.com/
- Elle @ https://theroadtoelle.com/
- Jess @ jessicazebulun.wordpress.com
- Celina @ https://discoveringc.com/
- Amy @ https://thelifeofamyn.wordpress.com/
3 THINGS ABOUT ME:
So.. I am quite the open person and you can find more about me in my ‘ABOUT ME’ Page but here are 3 things I have missed there!
- I LOVE Cars…Since I can remember I have always loved cars, Brad & I travel a lot to different car shows up and down the UK – Classic VW’s are my weakness.
- I am allergic to Pineapple… I know this is such an odd thing to be allergic too but that’s me!
- I prefer cold to hot…I would 100% rather be snuggled up in bed with loads of layers on in the winter than the long sunny (hot and sweaty) days. – I BLOODY LOVE 4PM SUNSETS!
Shannon has asked her nominees to answer these questions:
- What is your best achievement in your life so far? – My Best Achievement so far has 100% been completing school and college and getting amazing grades, Growing up I wasn’t the smartest and struggled, but leaving education with amazing grades was amazing!
- Where do you see yourself in 10 years time? In 10 Years Time, I see myself with a beautiful family, Happily married to Brad, In our own house with lots and lots of Frenchies!
- What advice would you give your younger self? My Advise would be to follow my dreams, and keep my head down at school!
- Why did you start blogging? The Reason I started blogging is that I wanted somewhere I could put all my creative ideas into one place, and basically blogging is like a time capsule that I can look back on in years to come.
- What is your funniest moment? My Funniest Moment has to be when I was 10 I fell into a pond at a family party, I am really clumsy ok! I didn’t mean to haha!
MY QUESTIONS FOR MY NOMINEES:
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years time?
- Whats your dream job?
- Why did you start blogging?
- What are your pet peeves?
- Tell us an embarrassing moment?
LINK TO MY BEST POST(S)
This post was actually quite hard to write….seeing as this is what I am going through daily, but writing this all out really did help me with this daily struggle.
I bloody LOVE this post! I had an amazing time at the Christmas market, and I love looking back through the photos I took on that day!
Again thank you so much, Shannon , for my nomination! you are amazing!