So I thought for today’s blog post for my twelve days of blogmas I would tell you all about my fav hot drink this time of year!
Now…this can be made on its own – use Nutella or any other chocolate spread for an extra kick! for the kids but if you are of legal age then this is the drink for you!
So for the ingredients, you will need (These will serve x1 medium mug)
- 50ML Baileys (You can use original or the orange truffle flavor)
- 100ML/3 Tablespoons Hot Chocolate (Cadburys Preferably but you can use whichever one!)
- 50ML Milk
- Whipped Cream – Tip *If you make your own add a dash or two of Baileys to give it that extra kick!*
- Chocolate Sprinkles
- Use a small/medium saucepan and heat up your hot chocolate and Milk over a Medium Heat – Stirring Regularly.
- Once Heated to the desired temp pour the baileys into the pain and continue to mix together.
- Once the baileys has mixed in with the hot chocolate, pour the contents into your mug.
- Add your whipped cream, sprinkles and any else you fancy (Marshmallows).
- ENJOY – This is a simple Hot Chocolate Recipe with an AMAZING kick!
Do you have any hot chocolate recipes? let me know below or over on my social media accounts!