I know I have been a little MIA this month, but I’ve taken a tiny break from blogging to get my life in order (work has been a mess) since Jan 1st I have been on the new job hunt as in all honesty I am really not feeling my current job AT ALL and I am looking for a career change!
So yesterday my very good friend Beth from LifewithBee has gone and nominated me for the Sunshine Blogger Award! Thank you so much for the nomination babe! – and you all should 100% check her out!
1. Thank blogger(s) who nominated you in the blog post and link back to their blog.
2. Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
3. Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
4. List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog.
Beths Questions for me!~
1) What was the highlight of your 2017?
My highlight of 2017 would be starting my House saving ISA, I know its only a small thing, but finally starting a proper savings account to get to the end goal of Brad & I buying our first place made me really happy – and excited!
2) If you could have one wish come true what would it be?
My One wish would be to have my grandad back, he passed away in May 2017 a week before my birthday, I would love for him to be here, alive, enjoying life again that he didn’t for so long.
3) What do you do to cheer yourself up if you’re feeling down?
Silly as it sounds, I like watching Vine Compilations, I basically know all the famous vines of by heart, but nothing beats having a good old giggle!
4) What is one thing you love about yourself?
um…this is a weird one, I don’t really ‘love’ things about myself, my one thing I semi-like is probably my eyes, I love the color for them,!
5) Where do you want to be in the next 10 years?
In the next 10 years, I see Brad & I happily married, with kids and a shit tonne of french bulldogs (I am not even joking I want like 100)
6) What are some of your goals for 2018?
My Main goal is to get off 2 stone before my 21st Bday Party In May – this is something I intend of smashing! Another goal is to save 1000 or more by December for the house fund.
7) What is one thing you couldn’t live without?
My Mum, She is my rock, she may be 500 miles away but there isn’t a day that goes by where we aren’t texting or talking on the phone.
8) What is your favourite thing about blogging?
My Favourite thing about blogging is just writing what you think, I am quite (very) opinionated and I love being able to write down how I am feeling at that very moment!
9) What is your favourite quote and why?
My Fav quote is from Stephen King – “Get busy living or get busy dying.”
10) What is the best thing that has ever happened to you?
The best thing that has ever happened has to be when Brad proposed to me at his army pass out parade In September 2016 – it was so special and a memory I cherish.
11) If you could change one thing about yourself/your life what would it be and why?
It would probably be my weight, I am trying so hard to shift it but it’s not wanting to budge, I need a miracle!
1. Where do you see yourself in 5 years time?
2. Why did you start blogging?
3. What is your main goal for 2018?
4. Where is your dream destination to visit and why?
5. What is your biggest fear and why?
6. What is your favorite thing about the blogging community?
7. What is your greatest accomplishment?
8. How do you motivate yourself to blog?
9. Dream Job?
10. Whats your ultimate 10/10 meal your mum makes?
11. What is your greatest achievement outside of blogging?
Thank you for reading my post, also another massive thank you to my main gurl beth!